Thursday, October 9, 2008

Alpha Post

Hello Everybody, welcome to In Green Mountain Hell. For those of you who don't know me,my name is Troy. This is my attempt at developing a sort of database and conduit for D.I.Y. musicians and other folks in Vermont and the immediate surrounding area. I will be posting music,show listings,writings,movies and other updates for everyone who would like to read this regularly. I find this a bit more convenient than working with paper zines,for one because I won't see you all very often for obvious geographical reasons and also, let's face it,alot of you spend too much time online anyway. So, i will contact as many people as possible and will flyer and such to spread the word around and get people checking this thing. Anything goes really, send me show updates,record release updates,website URL's,etc. If you are hitchhiking and need a ride,send me an email and I will post your info. Car trouble....you get the idea I hope. I will do my best to moderate and with your help, let us make this a great resource for us all. On top of all this, I will be posting music from non local artists as well,so check these bands out as well........
As far as contacts, you can see I have begun adding links to local bands and venues. If you don't see your band or showspace,email me. This is in no way an insult to anybody,I want to include everyone who wants to be involved. Check out the other links as well. There are some great bands and other blogs and resources/labels as well......If I forgot anything...........maybe next time.................STAY TUNED FOR FREE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Comment,Comment,Comment!!!

No comments: