Thursday, October 9, 2008

Slacker Uprising showing at Unitarian Church in Rutland,VT



On Tuesday,October 14th,Central Vermont Peace and Justice will be showing the new Michael Moore movie. It will be at the Unitarian Church on West St. in Rutland. It is free but donations are welcome as always. Come and check it out if you have nothing better to do. It is always nice when the crowd at these things doesn't look like the Bingo club at a fucking Nursing home. So please come out.Dianna,Steve Hostile and I are going.Meet us there!!!!!!!!!!!........Troy

For a description of the movie,go here.

2 comments:

Matthew Kimball said...

Unfortunately I don't even get out of work until 6 PM...bummer.

Jay Riot Music said...

Micheal moore puts a bad taste in my mouth, its probably just me.

Nothing personal but I don't enjoy his style.