Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tomorrow Night at 242 Main in Burlington.

Matt Kimball has just informed me that there is a show at 242 Main in Burlington tomorrow night.

The lineup is..........Antillectual(from Holland) One Win Choice(New Jersey) Young Denver,
Fighting Polygon Team(Brattleboro,VT) and Take Warning.
It seems that whoever normally flyers for 242 has been a fuckhead about it and Matt is expecting a shit turnout...................that is where you all come in. You know show's don't grow on trees in VT, not good ones anyway..................
The show starts at 7pm ad is around $7 I think. I can't personally tell you these bands are all great,except Fighting Polygon Team who are pretty cool. Check the rest out. There are links for you above
Thanks Matt........................................................Troy

2 comments:

Jay Riot Music said...

I already left a comment on Matt's blog but I just wanted to say I'm attending this.

Matthew Kimball said...

Thanks for posting that Troy! The turnout ended up being pretty decent and the bands had a great time. It also probably helped that I bought all their records.
Fighting Polygon Team is so fucking cool. They sound like the Minutemen mixed with Eric Clapton guitar solos.