Friday, November 28, 2008

Wait a Minute.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute. I fucked up so Don't download the Memento Mori album just yet. The converter I used to change it to Mp3's is a piece of shit and only converts 60% of the songs. I'm going to try to fix it. If not,I'll post it as AIFF files. I 'm just nervous some peoples computers don't support that filetype.Don't let that stop you from getting the Dukes of Nothing album though, that one is just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry if you already downloaded the shit version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“BEEM ME UP.” “What do you want this time?” “Let's have the Chinese torture devices. If I don't practice I will never get good at them.”
Give new meaning to the term “Rip you a new asshole.”
I have nothing positive to say about you. This should have ended 10 years ago. You wanted renal , and couldn't have taken it in 2008 if I worked.
Any symptoms I experienced prior to your behavior in 2008 were contrived. They instructed Artificial Intellignece to make me retain fluid just to establish the pattern.
Health care is a scam. So often this is how they bring us all along.
I want to put you in Joseph Mengele's operating room. Then throw you away, for you are the Damned.
You're not worth my time. Stop bothering me.

“This is supposed to be big.” ie I was supposed to make progress on this issue of health care and others.
And they'd time my punishment of death, guarenteed with 3.10, with backlash from positioning.
Of course they always said Jonathon retained this right, since the Gods pushed me into stealing so much, and credit for my death would have gone to him.
“Now it will be somebody else.” And you will CHEAT them out of everything when it ends.