Friday, October 31, 2008

Burn the Fucking Flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since, I've got to tend to my little Witch,I'll make this short and sweet. Roky Erickson is kind of a hero of mine.If you know of him,you understand,if you don't,check out this little history lesson..............here.
This guys got more backing bands than Jonee Earthquake. The album I give you today is from his days with the Aliens.It's called The Evil One and I chose this one specifically because it has a good amount of his classics on there.

The Evil One

Though it is a great album, it is missing one of Roky's finest compositions,one that I find myself singing to myself almost daily..............Burn the Flames, from the Return of the Living Dead OST. So with that out of the way, I wish y'all a Happy Halloween.
And if anyone has any good stories of their adventures from last night,Do tell............Troy

No comments: